Wednesday 23 January 2008

Weakened Wobbler

There is not enough AC/DC played through gymnasium headphones. This leads to assuming a pace which is comfortable but below that which would cause palpable physical remuneration.

Dynamic tension is that which is required to push boundaries and break through, sometimes painfully, to rich cornucopia of gain. To that end, brother mine, I dispatch the gauntlet in your general direction.

I will start the betting with a bid of 30 Minutes X-Trainer - interval hill setting - level 12 - 7 Kmh on the flat - 15 Kmh on the virtual hill. Post or Preceded by 3x 30 Kg Couture's ( unmodified ).

This is my challenge to you - I await your retort upon completion !!

500m broken swim - float held between ankles - upper body only.

Muesli
Noodles
Soup
Salad
Fiery Beef Fajitas

Strongbow (and nice it was too !)

1 comment:

Nick Browne said...

I will try it Saturday and then raise the ante.