Monday 28 January 2008

Limited Success

Thursday - completed my own challenge - for some reason I find it very difficult to maintain 7Kmh on the X-trainer so I had to go at 8Kmh which feels far more natural to me though it is probably more strenuous ?

Then the Barn !

Friday - Llanelli for meetings and Guinness from 11.30 am till 1.00 am !!! Not a great training day !

Saturday - Light swimming then my alternate personal training gastronome regime ! Thai yellow curry with salmon and butternut squash, jasmine rice and coriander all followed by a Banana Eton Mess. Strongbow was the order of the evening festivities !

Sunday - Catch up from the excesses of the previous 3 days - no exercise but a steam and a sauna until I reached fainting point. Poached egg on toast - tiny pizza and gallons of water !!

Back in training this week !!!

No comments: