Tuesday 29 January 2008

Marine Corpse !!

4.8 Km 27 minutes
46 Crunchies in 2 minutes ( the first 25 took only 30 seconds, the last 21 took 90 seconds and all my reserve and determination !!)
5 arm lock pull ups - underarm grip hands not spread further than shoulders.

Test Passed - I will head back to it periodically to assess progress. It certainly pointed out some deficiencies - particularly in the abdominals department !!

Headed back after work to check the exercises I find most difficult in order that I could make them part of any future regime.

1000m Concept 2 ( 3.5 minutes of pure hell )
1 x 30 Kg RC
Curls with 16Kg dumbbells
Clean and press with 16 Kg dumbells
1 x 30 Kg RC
1000m Concept 2 ( Worse than before ! )

I will have to include more rowing as I realised that I have been ignoring it because I have always found it so difficult !

Oats
Apple
Noodles
Curry sauce ( the Thai one from Saturday night ) no rice
Small ham sarnie to fill the gap before bed.

15 Stones !!

No comments: