Monday 4 February 2008

Agony and extacy

Friday was without exertion but filled with vitamins.

Chicken rissotto by the bucketfull - all sorts of nourishment.
I settled on a single bottle of Stella realoising the excesses due on the Saturday.

On saturday Mia and Jasmine had an hour of Street Dance at the club which afforded me a window for some exercise.

10 minutes Concept2 - did not make the 2500m target I have set myself !
50 Crunches in 2minutes
20 Kg concentration curls - 40 each arm in total
Pull ups x3 x3 x2 x1 x0
X-Trainer 12 minutes interval training level 10

An hour in the pool with M&J

Omelette for brekky
Touch of rissiotto for lunch
sausage and chips at halftime
Guinness x far too many

Must have slept awkwardly as my left shoulder was in agony all day sunday !! This meant no exercise and my hangover meant comfort eating !

Chilli con Carne
ham and cheese Pitta's
Salad

Repeat until comforted !!

15 stones 4 lb !!!

No comments: