Friday 7 September 2007

-273.15 degrees C.

I too was thrown a day off exercise yesterday. Not by the vicissitudes of life as in your case but rather by the vicissitudes of my fascination with alcohol and tobacco !

I felt that the appropriate cure for a day couped up in a stuffy, if not generously proportioned, office was an ice cold brew. Obviously my car thought exactly the same and rather than take me to the gym it took me back home to my icy, if not generously proportioned, beer fridge ( the one in the kitchen rather than the one in the garage ).

The rest is history.

I must endevour to go to the gym in the day today. The RWC starts showing on ITV1 tonight and if I get caught up in that before exercise is attempted I fear the worst !

By the way, do you recall my nagging feeling yesterday, I was nagged by 3 pepperami and a meat feast pizza ( what a day for vitamins that was !).

Yestardays food for thought - Rolled oats with a dried fruit compote, Pyttipanna and 2 fried eggs.

No comments: