Tuesday 27 March 2007

Booze : None...

..Well, come on, it is 9 O'clock in the morning !!!
I actually trained on Friday but my exertions were hampered by the belly full of booze I was carrying from Thursday night !
Saturday and Sunday were 'rest days' which left me hungry for exercise on Monday morning.
After dropping Jazzy B to nursery I dived over to the Cardiff Esporta and attacked the equipment with very little in the way of vigor. The thought of Nick getting stronger whilst squatting in the gym eventually spurred me on.
Ended up completing 4Km on the treadmill, 20 minutes on the Cross Trainer, 10 mins reading the paper whilst tuning my core stability by sitting on a gym ball all the while. This was followed by pull ups and dips ( just tipping the hat to Nick for those ) then a little cycle work which set the scene for a steam and a soak.
No Swim but by that stage I was shattered and it was time to collect Jazz in any event.
I wonder what lays in store for me today ?

No comments: