Monday 16 June 2008

Boss

My lunchtimer on Friday was 30 minutes cycle - hills - level 12 - 13.24 Km.
I found that tougher than I thought I would.
During the day I had 2 x Promax and a Tesco fruit medley
I was unbelievably hungry - I never realised how those Carbs helped me through the day.
Still, I resolved that the acute pain of hunger was that of my fat belly being ripped away.
I am toying with the idea of retaining a trainer who can assist with exercises - weights - core stability - SMR and floor work. I would continue with aerobic stuff myself for the moment. This would, of course, me tricking myself into getting a regime underway.
I saw Springsteen onm Saturday - the best stadium show I have ever seen ! What a day !!
Sunday waas quiet time with the girls.
Now I am back on training and a doet !

No comments: