Sunday 14 January 2007

Virgin Blogger

Well I find myself finally posting having been inspired dazzled by the work of The 'Welsh Born Icon' and CD ROM. In the hallowed tradition set by the above henceforth I will tag as 'Bow mesh tart'. Training commenced this weekend after 2 Flu'ed out days in the week. I ran 3.5 miles this AM and recovered in reasonable condition accompanied by my friend and neighbour Llewelyn J - a semi-professional, semi-elite athlete. Llewelyn will now likely join the Swansea Childline challenge - he is a machine. I am somewhat embarrassed to be collecting competitors; with a firm commitment from the seafaring Captain Houldsworth. The Corsham Sprint lies beyond Swansea on the May Bank holiday W/E with promises from Nick and the Capt and so its shaping up to be an athletic start to the New Year. Paul Berry has also threatened to sign up to Corsham so all in all its going to be eyeballs out no-compromise training. Thank the Lord PB is running such a high BMI!
Llewelyn and I are keen to see how Nick fares with gym based training as we have no such access so go out and grind the streets.
Let the story unfold........

3 comments:

Nick Browne said...

glad to have you on board

John said...

The juxtaposition of training styles is reminiscent of Rocky IV. Very appropriate given the theme which is developing. Nick palys Drago to your Balboa.

Nick Browne said...

I must break you: WREATH TOMBS.