Thursday 31 August 2023

-6

  • 3 x 10 bench presses
  • 3 x 10 shoulder presses  
  • 3 x 10 preacher curls 
  • 3 x 10 standing cable crunches
I went to see the GP in the flesh yesterday morning, as I am still suffering from constipation, tiredness and stomach pains as well as weight loss despite the laxative prescribed. The most worrying thing is that I can't actually do the standard bowel cancer test as I can't produce a solid enough stool to place in the receptacle and send off. He sent me straight to A&E at St George's. The emergency Dr who looked at me there examined me thoroughly, including a painful finger up the rectum, and had my stomach area X-rayed. She has upped my Laxido does to six a day for the next fortnight hoping that will clear the remaining blockage and signed me up on a screening scheme that should see and test me within a fortnight so I needn't worry about doing it myself. She has also decided the enema was unnecessary. I shall await events.

double Laxido
Oat and dark chocolate bar
double Laxido
Corned beef hash

Two red wines at Canedo

10 st 8

No comments: