Wednesday 7 August 2013

Route 1

Another day when I felt that I could not manage which turned into what I think is an addiction taking hold immediately that I started.
I suspected that one mile would be all that I could dream to achieve but once the motor is running it seems such a waste to stop.
New routes and changes of direction which are apparently random add significant spice and the pedometer keeps ticking.
Had to be 5 miles with a sprint at the end which raised the game and had me giggling to myself.
Chuffed!
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers provided a most refreshing soundtrack.
Then my special, isotonic, Bow and Stella for recovery and reconstitution of the old sinews.
The ankle is recovering but I think my low arches are going to be problematical if the regime continues?

No comments: