Sunday 18 August 2013

No Sweat

I was awake today at the crack of noon following an afternoon of Bow and an evening and early morning of Stella, Red Wine, Cheese and business discussions with Den.
I could feel my funk of apathy descend, a nemesis to my regime, the day was going to be one of recovery and oblivion, I needed some enterprise.
I filled by lungs with air and set off like a ripsaw only to be beaten into submission by the first gradient.
I ran a brand new route all of it painful but, presumably doe to alcoholic dehydration I did not sweat at all until my return. I have been light headed a lot lately but this is the first time I thought I was going to faint on a run.
Too much to drink and smoke and too little sleep may have to be curtailed.
Still, it is done now and i am a smiler. I have set myself a little goal and target for next week - I will blog it if I achieve it.

No comments: