Wednesday 27 June 2007

The patron saint of quality footwear

You know I said I was going for a lunchtimer yesterday ?
Well, in a way, I did.
I had intended to go to the house of pain but instead I went to the Plough and Harrow! I stayed there for half a dozen with Dave White and then regrouped in Skewen for an assault on the booze fridge which was celebrated in traditional style with a nourishing Ruby !
Beers a go-go - the only semblance of training was a discussion about Chi-Running with Dave who is himself something of a Dustin Hoffman going to the Dentist.
Apparently I have to increase bone density if I am going to complete the Swansea 10K without injury. I had a more general approach to increasing density yesterday afternoon and evening and I feel as though this will have to continue with a full monty breakfast shortly !

2 comments:

Nick Browne said...

Chi-Running?

John said...

He has a selection of books on running. That is one of the titles. Less effort more effect.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chi-Running-Revolutionary-Effortless-Injury-free/dp/074325144X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/026-5379838-2417228?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1182938494&sr=8-1