Monday 4 June 2007

All Hands on Deck !

Whilst I neither ran, nor lifted a weight nor pushed a peddle this weekend I do feel as though I have exercised, trained and learned.

Nothing like physical labour to build up a thirst and a crate of Bow or two to quench it !

The Decking is now, finally, taking shape. The area dug out, the foundations laid, the frame constructed and the platform is down. Just the spindles, bannisters, fencing, side panels, garden levelling, lawn laying, plant and tree potting, garden design and shaping, chipping laying, the building of a summer-house designed shed, laying of ornamental flagstones and the design and construction of a central fung-shui water feature to do and we will be there or there abouts !!

Looks like I am going to have quite a few Bows in the hot sunshine of summer before I return to the gym in ernest !!

No comments: