Saturday 9 August 2014

Not On The Level

Took an early opportunity to get some done today. I have running about and planning with Jazz to do so I was out by 10am.

I did another 5 miler but it was long and arduous and felt like a longer run - it certainly took a long time.

I have plateaued or stalled but I will continue to try and hope to improve even if it is only by increments so tiny that even Aardman Animation would find them tedious. Perhaps i just need to acclimatise to this level before I can take another step up? I will lust have to see what my mind and body conjures up in terms of ability and in terms of barriers.

I may try some more exercise later but for now the cardio is done for today.

Good Luck Charm - Elvis Presley
Locked Out - Crowded House
Cracked Rear View - Hootie & The Blowfish
Suffragette City - Bowie
Resolution - Prince
Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
Must Have Been The Devil - Otis Spann
In A Little While - U2
Oh, Sister - Bob Dylan
So Fine - Ike & Tina
She's A Star - James
Romance In Durango - Bob Dylan
The Lady Is A Tramp - Frank
I Want To Hug You - John Lee Hooker
Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
You Got Lucky - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Kettle's On - The Feeling
You Make Me Feel Like Loving You - Fleetwood Mac
Mean To Me - Crowded House


No comments: