Monday 12 February 2007

Those who can, teach

Just out of my first swimming lesson, I'm hugely encouraged.

They key drills that I've got are to reach much further on my stroke and to kick from my hips rather than my knees. (I've got a Bosu exercise from Gordon that I think will help with the leg technique.)

The great thing about using Ian, the coach who trains the NNB on Thursdays, is that I can just book up another session whenever I need one as I see him so regularly.

I feel much more positive about swimming now, but I think that I need to move it to the beginning rather than the end of my virtual triathlons so that I can concentrate on form before I get too tired.

Posted in Virgin as I am off for a celebration pint.

1 comment:

John said...

A most underhanded and laudable tactic ! I salute you !