Tuesday 6 February 2007

Excess Baggage

Still recovering from the weekend excesses ! Friday, Saturday and Sunday dedicated to an orgy of libertine alcohol and food redistribution ! Yesterday I popped in to the gym but could manage no more than a brisk walk and a short rotation on the bike. One weekend seems to have destroyed all the good work I had put in !! Bugger !!

On Saturday morning I took the pushbike to the Mumbles and rode the course. It was essentially flat ( apart from one section of BMX ramps which I attempted to my folly and came a cropper !) yet I was surprised how strenuous I found it. Surprised that is until I checked the tyre pressure. It should be over 60psi, it was just under 16psi. They are pumped now, I just hope that was the explanation for the ardour of the course rather than extremely poor core stability !

Gym tonight to regain that which I have lost !

No comments: