Thursday 15 February 2007

Billy Joel

A bottle of red, a bottle of white, it all depends upon your appetite...

Remember when I said I was having a week off the booze ? I lied !
I did not partake on Sunday but there the ship pulls into harbour. I was shamefully drunk last night, Monday and Tuesday didn't assist in reservoir retention in any real way !

Rather than thinking I should cut down I find myself wondering what offers I can find in the local markets.

I think a blow out on the weekend is called for ! Nothing is better for galvanising my good intentions. Back in my college days the weekend started on Thursday and ended sometime on Tuesday evening, Wednesday was more a social gathering to plan the next weekend. Happy and more simple days.

I will go to the gym later to sweat out some more capacity before I strike a light to my latest cigar and sup a well earned beer.

I have decided to train for a triathlon double the size of the challenge in order to keep something in the basement.

'tis the stuff that dreams are made of.

No comments: