Friday 9 February 2007

If he Tri's, He Tri's !

Virtu-Tri completed !

8Km bike level 12 random setting - 15 minutes
4Km treadmill 3in1 incline - 25 minutes
550m swim ( with breaks for rest expunging waterlogged lungs ) - 50 minutes

The swim really needs an awful lot of work !

As I managed to complete the V-Tri I did, as predicted, allow myself a little treat. This consisted of a couple of Kronenburg 1664 recovery pints at the gym followed by a few tinnies of the Leuven nectar to was down the Lettuce wraps, Chicken foo yung, special Chow mein and prawn cracker restorative, post training, replenishing, slap up feed !

"Most people come to Mumbles to lose - I didn't!"

(That's right, I have now seen Rocky Balboa!)

1 comment:

Nick Browne said...

Well done. Let's go for a swim on Sunday morning at the National Pool when we pick up the bikes and car.

By the way http://www.virtualtriathlon.com/ is already taken.