Thursday 24 July 2014

Correr Cuesta Arriba Solo

A day away from the office which holds nothing for me at the moment. I had consumed a vat of Stella alone while pacing and puffing last night and into the early hours.
I had promised to hit the road this morning and I did so though the first 200 yards were very, very difficult as my leg muscles were warming to the task rather than stagnating in Stella.
Ended up with a long run - Pontardawe, The Abbey, Hill Road (ouch !), back to base. I was drenched!

Green Onions - Booker T. & The MG's
Highway Patrolman - Springsteen
I'm Ready - Steve Windwood
Angel Eyes - Sinatra
A Fool In Love - Ike & Tina
Dust My Blues - Elmore James
Well Did You Evah? - Frank & Dean
Froggie Went A Courtin - Springsteen
The Fletcher Memorial Home - Pink Floyd
Shallow Grave - Leftfield
Butter Cookie (Keep Me There) - Fleetwood Mac
Violin Concerto In G Minor, Op. 8/2, RV 315, "The Four Seasons" (Summer). 1. Allegro Non Molto - Vivaldi
Land Ho - Supertramp
My Life - Dido
You Got Me On So Bad - J.  J. Cale
The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel
Old Folk's Boogie - Little Feat
Save The Children - Marvin Gaye (skipped this after a couple of minutes as it is shyte !)
Give It Away - Red Hot Chili Peppers
The First Time - U2
The Business - Madness

After a rest and a shower I popped out to get ingredients for a home styled Bbq House sausage and then spent some time weighing and cutting and creating. Mark was leaving the shop early so there will be a delay in manufacture but I am anticipating splendour! We chatted long enough to organise a beer or two later but not too heavy as it is a school night - we shall just have to see about that!!

No comments: