Tuesday 2 October 2007

Knees up

I actually had a swim last night - a float has been more my routine of late.
Arriving at the Glamorgan I was still too exhausted from the Couture to engage in any gym work so I headed off for a steam to ease my aching bones. By this stage my right knee was paining me more than somewhat and I shunned any impact training.

Guilty from weekends of excess I gritted my teeth and hopped into the pool. I only attempted breast stroke for I will need to hone my skills and resistance for freestyle and I did not wish to reinforce my bad habits.

Ended up swimming 700m - though this was really not against the clock.

My knee is aching like billio today and my schedule will make any exercise awkward as I am here there and everywhere; besides which my car hire expires today so I may be minister with no transport !

1 comment:

Nick Browne said...

My left knee is aching in sympathy