Monday 1 October 2007

The agony and the extasy

Couture training at lunchtime.

2 sets at 30 Kg followed by 2 at 20 Kg which I attempted to carry out at the speed of sound in order that the pain would be brought to an end more quickly.

This was followed by a loaf in the jacuzzi waters.

I have realise that it was not the 10K which ruined my legs last week, rather it was the lunge and squat sets Mr Couture dictates !

I will head back to the gym after work tonight and do something a tad less demanding - perhaps a X-train or some cycling ?

2 comments:

Nick Browne said...

Muay Thai for me this evening. I picked up the 2 disc set of "300" in Sainsbury lunchtime. That will no doubt inspire a lunatic session or two!

John said...

I suspect Messrs. Stallone and T will feature in my living room this evening !