Thursday 17 May 2007

Flagitious times of late !

My modus for recent Thursday evenings has been an continuing experimentation with excess and tolerance.
With this Blog nagging at me I have decided that I will have to get a trip to the gym out of the way before continuing with any such exploits tonight.
I am far from saying that I will not conduct a few tests, it is just that I will earn the privilege with exercise rather than continuing to draw from my already overdrawn fatigue account.

Current Level of Alcohol Consumption. V's. My Constitution.
Discuss :

"He's all wrong for us, baby. I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man kept coming after you. Now we don't need no man like that in our lives"

3 comments:

Nick Browne said...

You're gonna have to go through hell, worse than any nightmare you've ever dreamed. But when it's over, I know you'll be the one standing. You know what you have to do. Do it.

John said...

I bloody did it alright ! Does that pub never shut !!

Nick Browne said...

Bartender: You want me to take a shot? All right.
[pours himself a drink]
Bartender: I'll take a shot!