Tuesday 15 July 2014

Abbey Road

Beautiful Day - U2
Don't Cry Sister - J. J. Cale
Cherry - J. J. Cale
Same Old Saturday Night - Frank Sinatra
Will It Go Round In Circles - Paul Weller & Jools Holland (Listened to that Twice !)
Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert - Pink Floyd
Countermoon - Donald Fagen
Jumbo Go Away - Frank Zappa
So Quiet In Here - Van Morrison
Hot Stuff - The Rolling Stones
Miss Sarajevo - U2
Caribbean Wind - Bob Dylan
You Make Loving Fun - Fleetwood Mac
Helpless - Neil Young
I Want To Vanish - Elvis Costello
Wednesday Morning, 3 a.m. - Simon & Garfunkel
Still Crazy After All These Years- Paul Simon

I am going to be in a lot of pain tomorrow as I pushed it far too hard. I have endured worse so tomorrow will be without consequence. Crucifixion's a doddle! At least you are out in the fresh air!

No comments: