Thursday 17 May 2007

Skillz 'n Pillz

I had to take the car to the garage yesterday, so I packed the bike, cycled back to the office, cycled at lunchtime, then cycled back to the garage later in the afternoon. I need to do more cycling on a real rather than exercise bike. My chain came off yesterday for example and I managed to rethread it without stopping or tangling it by careful pedalling. I wish I could have done that in Swansea. Better cycling skills will help in my next outing.

Still taking the odd nurofen for its anti-imflammatory properties. Common adverse effects include priapism according to Wikipedia, but I can't report feeling any perkier than usual.

Yesterday's Fuel
breakfast: mushroom and spinach omelette on wholemeal toast.
dinner: Special Bavarian Beerhouse "Wurstplatte" - Sausage Platter
booze: 2 Kronenbourgs, 2 Stellas, 2 steins of Hacker Pschorr
weight: 13 st 4

No comments: