Thursday 3 September 2009

Avulsions

Avulsion fractures of the hip have placed bone fragmants in and around the ball joint of my right ( and currently least favourite ) hip.

No training until my white blood cells have finished their attack upon me and the fragments have been re-absorbed.

In the mean time Codeine Phosphate Hemihydrate, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen and Morphene will be my mobility aids. Far superior to a crutch or a walking stick in my humble opinion !

Is it true that drinking Cider assists with reabsorption of calcium or did I just dream it ??

2 comments:

Nick Browne said...

What on earth does all this mean?

John said...

Pieces of bone torn from my hip and pelvis by the tendons. The fragments, some large and some smaller have got into the joint of my right hip.
You know how your shoulder felt when a similar thing happened with calcium deposits ? Imagine that but more intense in the hip along with the soft tissue aspect of the injury and you will have some reference point.