Tuesday 3 April 2007

Steady as she goes !

The powers that be have started playing an background album of "Rocky" music. According to my calculations that effectively doubles the effect of any actual exercise I do at the gym and extends the training session to include changing and having a cheeky apres exercise pint in the 'comedown' aspect of the session.
I actually did attend the gym yesterday evening ! Started with a jog which turned into a run and then evolved into a sprint. This was followed by some mogulling on the cycle and then a 15 minute toy with the resistance machines.
I think I have pulled a bloody muscle in my dominant arm - God only knows how, the resistance was very low ? Must have been that pint, thicker glass than I am used to?

1 comment:

Nick Browne said...

Glad to have you back aboard.