Saturday 19 July 2014

The Anthropotic Coincidence

I have learned a great deal this last week, the very least of which is The Bare Plural, which I now think of in terms of an informal fallacy.

In honour of that I present a more random running list.

Distant Son - Crowded House
Brown Eyed Girl - Van
The "in" Crowd - Ramsey Lewis
Love Lifted Me - Kenny Rogers
Song For The Asking - Simon & Garfunkel
It's Only Natural - Crowded House
Polythene Pam - The Beatles
Perfect Day - Lou Reed
Bus Station - Dave Alvin
Kodachrome - Paul Simon
Hangin' On A Limb - Neil Young
Harvest - Neil Young
I Love You, Suzanne - Lou Reed
Backstreets - Bruce Springsteen
Groom's Still Waiting At The Altar - Bob Dylan
Black Magic Woman / Gypsy -Santana
(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes - Elvis Costello
You Ain't Livin' Until You're Lovin' - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Tirrell

A tiny anthropotic coincidence would link Red Shoes with L. Frank Baum, or would that be retrocausality....discuss.

Anyway - I have had a run today and I feel better for it.

No comments: