Tuesday 22 July 2014

Laissez Faire Leadership Style

In the spirit of devolved decision making I, the worker, have assumed and utilised a right and power to decide to be thrown a day off by life.
That said, a commodity and artifact should retain worth so I may recant and get on with week two of the press up regime after a cold beer or two and Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 2, "Moonlight": I. Adagio sostenuto.
Mmmm, that's nice Max!!

14
14
10  - Franz Schubert - Ave Maria
10
15 - must remember to breathe as it feels as though my eyes may pop out !
Franz Liszt - La Campanella.

Right, enough of this affected nonsence! Steve Earle - Galway Girl - lets see where I am taken from here....

Exercise done and I, once again, feel better and righteous !

PostScript of where I started to went...

Julian Sas (highly underrated)
David Gray
Ray LaMontagne
T-Rex
George Harrison
David Bowie
Jack Johnson - Hope

...springs eternal until tomorrow when I will be lifted.





No comments: