Friday 16 July 2010

baby steps and little feat

Little Feat took me round 3 miles in torrential rain. Minuses included having to wear a hoody to keep the earphones dry and a soaking wet hoody weighs at least 3 stone. Plusses included songs about tuck driving in the rain and running up the final hill to the tune feets don't fail me now!
The half price top rump roasting joint slammed in with a random selection of fresh herbs which would have otherwise languished in the fridge until the bin beckoned, along with some Hungarian red which Mum and Dad brought with them on their last visit, made a welcome centerpiece with some steamed veg, jus and variously roast, mashed and crushed spuds some while after my return.
I hasten to add that I never approached the skillet until after my shower!
It is thirsty Thursday and I have finished the wine used with the roast and I am making room to refresh the beer fridges.
Nice ( pronounced like the Fast Show Jazz Club "Nice!" ) is all I have left to say.

1 comment:

Nick Browne said...

Living well is the best revenge.