Saturday 13 January 2007

Well he jumped off the harbour in New York...

Wrong brother !! Sylvest is unavailable for comment at the moment and will not be drawn on his Indian exploits.
In an attempt to maintain momentum I ran the two miles to the gym this morning as a warm up to my Gala event in the pool.
I managed four individual lengths of the 25m pool, long breaks between each and the stroke was a mismatch between trudgen and breast. Not my strong suit I am afraid. I will really have to concentrate on that discipline if I am going to be able to complete the challenge.
Somewhat disgruntled I retired to the steam room in order to expunge myself of the excesses of another Friday night ( and early Saturday morning ) at the Barn !

2 comments:

Nick Browne said...

keep at the swimming. THe book might help us out with technique

John said...

Only if it is inflatable ! That or if I can hide an aqua lung and a James Bond propellop in it, where is Q when I need him !